Saturday, April 21, 2007

Bonjour

Would you believe that Clessidra didn't get that much attention while I was in France with my hubbs? :) Too much to see, too much to enjoy about France. The opportune time for knitting was on the plane and on the train. I managed to get one shot of Clessidra hanging out our window in Menton on the French Riviera.

And after the long flight home, some more progress was made. I just learned how to do socks on 2 circs and I think that it has ruined me. Progress on dpns seems slow now. I have heard that people knit in different gauge when using circs...I am seriously considering moving the sock over, but don't want a big disruption in my gauge. Decisions, decisions.

As for France pics, my blog will be updated with those in the next few days!

2 comments:

Glenna C said...

Beautiful picture! While I don't usually lean towards orange, that shade is just beautiful in that light.

Peter Hartman said...

Loved readinng this thanks