Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Pattern corrections

One of our KAL-ers, Jill, has discovered a correction to the pattern! She passed the information on to the designer, Gabriella, who in turn asked if I would post the corrections here at the Knitalong. Here they are, fair knitters!

In the Leg Pattern Round: very last part says "work Round 1 of Cable B." It should read "work NEXT Round of Cable B."

Second is in the Gusset section, Needle 4: "...pick up and k 19 sts along edge of heel flap, k first 20 sts of bottom of heel flap. 31 sts; this needle will be designated Needle 4." This should read as follows: "...pick up and k 19 sts along edge of heel flap, k first 10 sts of bottom heel flap. 31 sts; this needle will be designated Needle 4."


I hope this is helpful.

I'm really enjoying seeing everyone's progress pics so far! I am hoping to start my own pair soon...

3 comments:

jill said...

I didn't discover the first mistake, I just passed it along to Gabriella. Ashley (Busybee) found that one. I'm sorry I did not make that clearer to Gabriella.

Come on, Glenna, get yours on the needles! They go fast

Unknown said...

Jill - thank you for passing on the corrections in any case, it's good to have caught it ;)

Soon, soon! Just gotta get something else OFF the needles first - dangit why don't things just finish themselves, I ask you?

Lucy said...

I'm so glad to read this. I'm just starting, and when I got to the part that said "next" in pink, I was thinking, "uhh, why the emphasis? Does this mean to skip round 2 and do round 3? But why?!!"

So it makes sense now. Thanks!